"Dr. Clarkson provided the best, most thorough dental care I have ever had. She did a wonderful job explaining what could be wrong with my teeth and even saw twice to ensure that nothing was wrong me. We will definitely continue to go there. We love her."Emine Z.
Cambridge Dental Group - Dearborn Heights Dental Office
Cambridge Dental Group was founded by Dr. Sheldon Sonkin in October 1978 when he relocated his longstanding oral health care practice from Joy Road in Detroit to its present location in the Cambridge Shopping Center. Since that time, we have continued to grow. We provide treatment in all areas of dentistry, and it is our goal to effectively serve all of our patients' needs in our facility. Please take a moment to learn more about our practice.
What Sets Us Apart
- Comprehensive treatment – including specialty care – for the entire family, all under one roof
- Specialists on staff – periodontist, orthodontist and endodontist – no need to go elsewhere for specialty services
- Expanded, convenient hours including early morning, evening and Saturday
- Treatment for sleep apnea and snoring
- Intra-oral cameras for patient education
- Digital X-rays – less radiation exposure
- A lifetime oral health care program
- In-House Dental Plan for those without insurance
- Laughing gas available at no extra charge
Specialists On Staff
No need to go elsewhere for specialty services
To help our patients have the best dental experience possible. WE ACCOMPLISH THIS BY:
- Providing a caring staff that is well trained and knowledgeable in all aspects of dental practice.
- Easing our patients’ fears through listening and answering questions compassionately.
- Providing patients with the highest level of service while keeping costs within reason.
- Encouraging open lines of communication between patients, doctors, and staff.
- We stay current on the newest information, techniques, products and equipment.
- Offering several dental services, such as root canal treatment, dental implants, dentures, veneers, and more.
Our Promise to You:
- Clean office and courteous people.
- Always aiming to please.
- Maintaining a professional atmosphere.
- Bright and beautiful smiles.
- Remembering that the patient is the reason we exist.
- Insisting on only the best.
- Dedicated doctors and staff.
- Gentle dental care.
- Excellent care and consideration.