Another innovative way of having a perfectly aligned smile is called ClearCorrect. ClearCorrect braces are unique alternatives to traditional metal braces. Cambridge Dental Group provides ClearCorrect braces for the Roseville community to help them achieve their best and aligned smile. A new kind of orthodontic treatment that enhances and straightens your teeth without any worry. ClearCorrect uses an efficient design and manufacturing technology that helps patients avoid the discomfort of metal braces.
Advantages of ClearCorrect
Improve dental hygiene. ClearCorrect braces are designed to be removable braces, to allow the patient clean the teeth and gums properly. With proper dental cleaning, it reduces the possibility of foods to get stuck in between teeth that cause bad breath, swelling gums, teeth discoloration, infections, and cavities. Also, it decreases the risk of having further dental complications that can severely damage your dental health and even overall health.
Improve diet and nutrition. Unlike traditional metal braces, ClearCorrect braces can be removed when eating and drinking, it allows the patient to keep a diverse and nutritious diet even during their orthodontic treatment.
Aesthetically Pleasing. The ClearCorrect trays are nearly invisible to the naked eye because it does not use wires and brackets. People will barely notice that the patient is undergoing orthodontic treatment.
These are the common problems that can be corrected with ClearCorrect:
- Overcrowding. Occurs when there is not enough space in the jaw for the teeth to be correctly aligned. Overcrowding can increase the risk of gum diseases and decays because of the areas which are hard to clean due to the misalignment.
- Large gaps between teeth. When the teeth are missing, the jaw grows abnormally and create large gaps. It can also be a condition where there are gaps even with complete teeth.
- Crossbite. Occurs commonly when there is a misalignment between the front or back teeth, or can be both. It may lead to tooth decay, and gum disease.
- Overbite. Occurs when the upper teeth overlap the lower teeth with too little or too large gaps. It can be caused by heredity, underdevelopment in the lower jaw during childhood, or early childhood habits like thumbsucking, nail-biting or prolonged use of a pacifier.
- Underbite. An underbite is opposite of overbite and it happens when the lower teeth project further than, or entirely covers, the upper teeth. It also caused by heredity or early childhood behavior.
Having a hard time dealing with your crooked teeth? Cambridge Dental Group offers ClearCorrect in Dearborn Heights. Contact us at (313) 261-0966 to schedule your appointment or visit us at 27281 W. Warren Street, Dearborn Heights, MI 48127.