The dental health experts at Cambridge Dental Group are proud to help you with all of your oral care needs. We provide patients with top-quality professional treatments and friendly service so they can experience the benefits of excellent oral health. With Cambridge Dental Group on your side, you can obtain the smile that you deserve.
As part of our lineup of general dentistry services, we offer:
- Complete Checkups: A complete dental checkup at Cambridge Dental Group includes a professional teeth cleaning, digital X-rays, and a oral cancer screening. We advise patients to visit us at least once every six months for a complete dental checkup.
- Mouth Guards for Children and Adults: Custom-fit mouth guards are specifically designed to protect the mouth from injury when playing contact sports. We also offer night guards for patients who clench or grind while they sleep.
- Dentures: Our custom-designed dentures provide the look and function of natural teeth for patients missing some or all of their teeth. Our denture services include fixed dentures and denture stabilization implants.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: One of the most common treatment methods for repairing damaged teeth, our tooth-colored fillings are metal-free and provide teeth with strength and stability.
- Crowns and Bridges: For patients with lost or damaged teeth, our custom-designed crowns and bridges provide the appearance and function of healthy, natural teeth. We use porcelain in all of our crowns and bridges because of the material’s outstanding performance and natural look.
- Inlays and Onlays: These treatment methods restore the appearance and function of a damaged tooth, while still preserving its original structure. Inlays and onlays are great alternatives to a full dental crown.
- Sleep Apnea and Snoring: Treatment options are available to patients suffering from sleep apnea and snoring.
- Fluoride Applications: Fluoride is a naturally-occurring mineral that can strengthen tooth enamel and prevent cavities.
- Sealants: Dental sealants prevent cavities and tooth decay by sealing off deep grooves and fissures that are often present in a person’s back teeth.
Come visit Cambridge Dental Group and discover the incredible impact we can have on your teeth. We promise to help you get on the right track for outstanding dental health, and you will leave with a smile that you can show off to the world with confidence. Call us today at (313) 261-0966 to schedule an appointment.